Enjoy the present moment, worry-free with Empower RF feminine rejuvenation!
When you leave the house, are you constantly scanning the room for the nearest bathroom? While there are a number of forces that conspire to create disruptive symptoms like urinary incontinence, we offer a single comprehensive treatment for a number of feminine issues—Empower RF. This non-surgical, high-tech vaginal rejuvenation treatment improves symptoms, empowering you to enjoy the present moment, worry-free.
- 1 What can Empower RF do for me?
- 2 Benefits of Empower RF non-surgical feminine rejuvenation
- 3 The technology behind Empower RF
- 4 Empower RF vs. other modalities
- 5 FAQ
- 6 Schedule your consultation at Allegro MedSpa in Santa Rosa
What can Empower RF do for me?
Empower RF is a non-surgical procedure we offer here in our office to stimulate collagen regeneration and strengthen muscles in the vagina and/or vulva. This treatment improves common symptoms and helps to free your mind from the stress associated with:
- Weak pelvic floor muscles
- Stress urinary incontinence, urge urinary incontinence, and mixed urinary incontinence
- Skin laxity in the vulva
- Genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM)
- Poor blood circulation to the pelvic floor
Certain patients will require a series of treatments, spaced a few months apart, to reach their desired goals.
Benefits of Empower RF non-surgical feminine rejuvenation
Empower RF is completely non-surgical, feels comfortable, and fits conveniently into your routine. No general anesthesia is necessary, nor is any downtime—you can return to your normal activities after Empower RF. Rather than requiring incisions to tighten skin and strengthen muscles, this treatment uses energy applied to the tissues of the vulva and vagina.
The Empower RF system, created by InMode, offers numerous customizable handpieces which allow our aesthetic team to customize your treatment. Depending on your concerns, we can give you a very precise or fully comprehensive treatment that will target your needs.
The technology behind Empower RF
Empower RF combines dual technologies to provide a more comprehensive feminine rejuvenation:
- Radiofrequency (RF) energy gently heats tissues, prompting the body to flood the treated area with new collagen formation. This regeneration process strengthens your natural tissues gradually after treatment. Empower RF contains two types of radiofrequency energy: bipolar and sub-epithelial fractional.
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) stimulates and strengthens the pelvic floor muscles and intravaginal muscles to strengthen them much more efficiently than Kegel exercises.
Empower RF vs. other modalities
Mona Lisa Touch, Emsella, Thermiva: there are a number of devices on the market that promise improved performance and appearance for women, so it can be hard to select the one that seems like the right fit for your needs. At Allegro MedSpa, we offer Empower RF for its highly effective dual-technology system and its personalized approach to feminine rejuvenation; these characteristics make it unique among other feminine rejuvenation options. We also offer the Viveve RF laser vaginal rejuvenation; we counsel each patient on the pros and cons of each option during your vaginal rejuvenation consultation.
How many Empower RF sessions do I need?
Because women choose Empower RF based on a range of symptoms, with varying severity, the number of treatments you need will not be the same as another person. When you visit Allegro MedSpa for your consultation, we will specifically tailor your recommended treatment plan. Most patients require a series of about 3 treatments, spaced about one month apart.
Is Empower RF vaginal rejuvenation painful?
No. Most women find treatment to be comfortable and not painful, although some warmth or sensation is possible during treatment. Empower RF is designed to provide both an effective and safe treatment.
Schedule your consultation at Allegro MedSpa in Santa Rosa
Led by board certified plastic surgeons Dr. Heather Furnas and Dr. Francisco Canales, our expert aesthetics team holds years of experience with non-surgical treatments to improve your well-being and offer cosmetic enhancements with little-to-no downtime. Call Allegro MedSpa at 707-537-2123 or contact us online to schedule your consultation today.